Friday, January 22, 2010

Why do people say that hispanics go to ethnic hair salons?

All the hispanics I know have long, black straight hair like American Indians. Why would they need to go to an ethnic salon?Why do people say that hispanics go to ethnic hair salons?
Because they are ignorant.Why do people say that hispanics go to ethnic hair salons?
hispanics are a very diverse culture some like my mother have really curly hair like black people and some like me have straight sort of wavy not black but brown hair. Maybe you didn't realized this but assuming that all hispanics have straight black hair is just as ignorant

Report Abuse



Some Hispanics ARE black, therefore we have ethnic hair!!

Report Abuse



You're right, next time I'll try to be more clear on what I mean as well. Didn't mean to say there aren't any black hispanics. (:^*)

Report Abuse


  • makeup application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment