Friday, January 22, 2010

Why do women using tanning salons when they have the sun outside for free?

Most people will not watch you sunbath in your back yard if you tell them you will be naked.





Come on ladies?!Why do women using tanning salons when they have the sun outside for free?
Because they want to pay to get skin cancer and turn that nasty fake orange color


It's the cool thing to do.





I'll stick to my glow-in-the-dark self.Why do women using tanning salons when they have the sun outside for free?
Tanning in a tanning bed provides more control of the rays. Less of the damaging rays are used in a tanning bed. Out in the sun the skin cancer causing rays are high. Sun either from a bed or out side have health benefits if used correctly and not over used. Also tanning allows the skin to protect itself from burning when outside. Fake tans from a bottle do not provide and of the health benefits like vitamin e and protecting the skin from burning.
I'm not sure. At least the sun gives you vitamins but tanning is just concentrated rays of imitation sun. Women shouldn't go tanning at all. Some just want to conform (this can be subconscious) to what the media and society in general consider beautiful. Either way melanoma cancer is not attractive or healthy and I think men should be ashamed when they go after these girls who tan. They further perpetuate the stereotype of what beauty is over what beauty can be.
I did it for a short while simply because I didn't want tan lines (I layed in the tanning bed butt naked). I quit though, for many reasons:


Nowhere to park ever


Crappy music being played in the salon


Snooty bitches


I got sick the last couple times I went in (apparently someone didn't sanitize the bed good enough, which freaks me out because if I can catch somebodies cold laying in the tanning bed, then that means I can catch any other contagious disease they may have).





Now I just tan at home, outside, then put self-tanning lotion on my boobies and other private areas :)
The reason why woman dont use the sun to get a tan is because the sun gives u sunburnt. However, if they are tryng to avoid getting skin cancer from the sun, tanning salons arent any better. It just depends on what other deseases you might catch/, ratter than common skin cancer.
I suppose I will take the word of others that it's faster. As for me, I love laying outside without a stitch soaking up good old Mr. Sun. The warmth feels wonderful on my body. Salons just seems so cold and unfriendly.
Sun can be damaging.....then again tanning salons can be damaging too. The self tanning lotions are what's in now.
most girls like myself cant get a tan in the sun epically if you live in England so that why we go to salons
I get tanner fast in a salon and it's relaxing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment