Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you go to professional salons or normal hair cutteries?

Just wondering. I switch out between the two, and was wondering what other people did, and what is better to do.





Thanks.Do you go to professional salons or normal hair cutteries?
I also switch out between the two. I love the elegance of a professional salon but I like the constant chatter of a run-of-the-mill hair cutting shop. Every now and then I'll skip the salon and just find a random shop, but I like doing my own hair too, so I've been slacking on getting it done by other people. I think having it done by a professional salon too often can take away the fun of it...that sounds weird but I really feel that way.Do you go to professional salons or normal hair cutteries?
I go to a professional salon but i find that they don't always do what i want they do what is in style a lot of the time. I want to try going to a normal one and see what they do if they do anything better or worse.
i go to a Professional salon and i love it.they offer a lot more then most places do. most salons also have some kinda of spa set up in.





hope this helps
What's a ';Normal hair cutteries?';..All Salons are Professional Salons......I go to a Cosmetology School.





Do you mean ';High end'; Salon, or a ';Low end'; Salon?
My mother always takes me to a professional salon.
professional.
normal they're usually better

No comments:

Post a Comment