Saturday, January 23, 2010

What Salons Could I Go To That Can Do Hayley Williams Style Hair?

I live in Birmingham,Alabama and I wanted to get a hayley Williams Hair cut and wanted to kn ow what would be the best place to go.Every time I have gone to get a new hair cut it looks weird and not stylish,so does anyone know a good place for this?What Salons Could I Go To That Can Do Hayley Williams Style Hair?
the best place to go in my opinion would be toni and guy.....


they have really good hairdressers their.... look up online and see if there is a toni and guy near you... :)What Salons Could I Go To That Can Do Hayley Williams Style Hair?
stylish and Alabama don't go together.








just kidding, look at your local salons in the phone book maybe, and call and ask what type of hairstyles they specialize in.

No comments:

Post a Comment