Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can you get parts of very dark brown hair bleached to a platinum blonde in salons in one shot?

If not, any other Options???


I need it to add contrast to my black/dark brown hair,





and possibly put manic panic in.Can you get parts of very dark brown hair bleached to a platinum blonde in salons in one shot?
I went to the hairdresser asking for exactly that. They told me they could do it, but it would damage my hair and could possibly fall out. That freaked me out enough so I went a long with all the treatments and expensive lighting procedures. In the end, I found they were just ripping me off by slowly lightening my hair by 2 shades each time.





I suggest going to your hair dresser and saying you want your har platinum blonde - you don't care about the damage it does to your hair (unless you do). They might not be able to do it in one go but I reckon any hairdresser could lighten it to a dirty blonde colour.





If you dont want to go to a hairdresser, but those do it yourself packs and slowly lighten your hair by about 4 shades each time. Start off dying it a light brown. Then wait a couple of days and dye it a blonde colour. Then wait a couple of days and go all out with a platinum blonde colour. Keep your hair conditioned between each dying session.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment