Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why is it always Asian people at nail salons?

I have nothing against Asians, it's just that whenever I go to a nail salon there are only Asain people working there. Why is that?Why is it always Asian people at nail salons?
Vietnamese is the stereotype. I think different groups find out how to make money one way and then it becomes popular. Indians are known for convenience stores and hotels, Koreans-grocery...I have no idea why and I have no idea if I'm only being stereotypical or if this is really true.Why is it always Asian people at nail salons?
They are skilled. And they aren't always Asian. My mom asked one of the workers if she was Chinese and said she was Vietnamese.





-be happi, live well.
good question...i have no idea either...its like they come to america and the girls have to work at nail salons why asian guys do other stuff.
Perhaps it is a profession that they traditionally excel in and thought of first.
I wonder too sometimes
good question. i think its bc it's all their family and friends they dont give jobs to others i guess
They have to find some way to earn a living.
idk


It's like, why do black girls only put weaves in?
why does it bother you? stupid individual
idk rlly though mayb cuz it pays a lot or they are rlly skilled at art?
i hear they work for less money than most people do..

No comments:

Post a Comment