Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does anybody know the name or where to get the lotion from nail salons?

Everytime I go to get my toes done they always put this lotion on em' afterwards. It's pink and they put it in there own bottles so I have no idea the name of it. Does anyone know what the name is or where I can get it? It smells oohhhh soooo good and I love the way it make my skin feel. Thanks to anyone who answers!Does anybody know the name or where to get the lotion from nail salons?
from the nail salon they do sell them sometimesDoes anybody know the name or where to get the lotion from nail salons?
I do nails haha....it's mango lotion. We get it at the wholesale nail supply store. We buy a big gallon and refill them into the smaller bottles. I personally don't like the pink one. We use lavender at my shop. But um if you ask the ppl who do your toes I bet you they will sell some to you!!! I recommend the OPI lotions if you haven't tried those before.You can get that at Sally's.
Mango Mend Treatment Balm


http://www.sallybeauty.com/Dry-Skin-Trea鈥?/a>
  • makeup application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment