Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do some people say that tanning salons are bad?

I don't see what the big deal is. As long as you use lotion and don't over due it by going every day of the week, then you should be fine.





I think tanning salons are the best thing that has ever happened. It's a great way to keep your skin looking healthy and tan all year around.Why do some people say that tanning salons are bad?
I think the problem is that the damage from UV rays are cumulative, meaning even if you don't overdo it, you're still doing some damage every time you go to one. It adds up, and skin damage from the sun or a tanning bed will eventually make you look older.





Do I think tanning beds are evil? Naw. But skin cancer is REALLY dangerous, and years of regular use of a tanning bed can increase your chances as much as getting a few sunburns. If they could just improve spray-on tans to where they look like a REAL tan, then we wouldn't have a problem any more.Why do some people say that tanning salons are bad?
at least we will die looking tanned
Not sure if you mean spray-on facilities, which I have no problem with...or TANNING BEDS! TANNING BEDS ARE BAD--because they CAUSE CANCER!





The damaging rays are known to cause cancer, and it is only a matter of time before the government outlaws them for the harm that they do to every single person who crawls into one!
I agree! I go 3 days a week to keep my face dry and oil free and love it! my acne has completely gone away :D

No comments:

Post a Comment