Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do the foreign people at the nail salons really make fun of you?

I don't even want to go get my nails done anymore. They sit there and giggle about me and give me funny looks. Does this bother anyone else? Does anyone know if they really say nasty things about you the whole time?Do the foreign people at the nail salons really make fun of you?
I don't know what they're talking about, but I agree that it's unprofessional when they do that.Do the foreign people at the nail salons really make fun of you?
I don't know why you're so insulted by the idea that people wouldn't be talking about you.





As to my questions, you can search high and low for a self-aggrandizing one, you won't find it though...

Report Abuse



if they are chinese or vietnamese they do
I sure hope they don't make funny of people! It use to bother me, but it doesn't anymore. As long as they do my pedicure the right way then I'm cool. :-) It is kinda rude that they talk in a different language so we don't know what they are saying, but then you have to think about this to...they don't really know that much English, but they know how to say ';Twenty-five dollars! I guess they speak in Chinese more because that's what they know more of.
Stop flattering yourself. They have their own lives, and I'm sure they have more interesting things to talk about than you!

No comments:

Post a Comment