Friday, January 22, 2010

Ladies what do you think of guys and tannin salons?

I like to go to Tannin salons because it highlights my ittalian fetures. Anyways I hear all these things that only ';funny'; guys. I was just wonderin if you think a fin ittalian guy with a tan is something u would want to bring him?Ladies what do you think of guys and tannin salons?
I think tanning salons are a turn off. They are not healthy for you.





Sorry if this is not the answer you wanted, it is my honest opinion.Ladies what do you think of guys and tannin salons?
never really though about it.............. guess its kinda wierd but i think it's wierd for anybody to go to a tanning salons


but thats just me =)
cool but werid in a way
Yea but some of you guys take to an extreme and almost look orange lol like the gottis. It's nice to as long as you don't go over board. My boyfriend goes to the tanning salon occasionally, so he doesn't get to white.
I personally think it's fine for a guy to tan. I happen to have some guy friends who tan, and it just makes them look sexy. Hahah. Yeah, I would say it's certainly okay.
i guess it would be ok... just a little odd
i don't know. some guys look good when they're tan some don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment