Friday, January 22, 2010

How do you ask for emo/scene hair @ vietnamese salons ?

I live in garden grove, california and most of the salons here are mostly vietnamese salons and a tad bit of mexican ones and there are only a speckle of caucasion salons. Anyways, not to be very sterotypical, I just want to know how to ask for a scene haircut for mainly a vietnamese salon because they're everywhere and they don't speak much english, and I don't speak vietnamese either. Any suggestions ?How do you ask for emo/scene hair @ vietnamese salons ?
garden grove, whootwhoot. i live in cerritos. okaay anyways. ask them to keep the length, %26amp; ask for a lot of layers. %26amp; when it comes to the top, to make it short. i'm filipina, i get haircuts in long beach which means hella viets. ahha. or bring a picture. its easier.How do you ask for emo/scene hair @ vietnamese salons ?
i would suggest going to a salon where you think they might speak english, and make sure you take a picture of what you'd like your hair to look like. i went to fantastic sams, and an asian lady gave me a great emo/scene haircut =]
Woah... You live around my area...


Anyways, just bring a picture.





Or learn Vietnamese... lol. Kidding.





Just print out a picture.
I would find a picture of the hair you want online and then print it out, then show it to them and say something like I want my hair like that. Or just ';Like That'; Haha. It works for me.
pictures! i love when my clients bring pictures hahah its sooo much easier to get a glimpse of what they want, rather than guessing
Bring a picture of the hair style you want. :]
Bring a picture, it's the easy way out. :) Just point to it and say ';like this';
  • makeup application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment