Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where can I find beauty salons to dye my hair with Henna powder?

I need to find a beauty salon in U-district Area [Seattle WA] to dye my hair with Henna powder. Can anyone provide information?Where can I find beauty salons to dye my hair with Henna powder?
u dont need to go to a salon, and waste money.





Just make tea dicoction, cool it and strain to get the clear dark brown water. Add the henna powder and make it like a batter enough consistency to make it stick to ur hair. U can wear gloves if u dont want ur hands to turn red, offcourse this color will go after few washing of hands.


Keep this past on for a couple of hours and then wash off with water.Where can I find beauty salons to dye my hair with Henna powder?
I dont live there, but I'm if you go to a health food store, you can find henna dye there, the salon will probably set you bring in the hair dye and so it for you, I will warn you though, I used some henna dye this summer, and it was discusting. The color was cool, but the dye itself was like putting mud and cement on my hair. try 'natures tints' I think is what its called. Its not henna, but it's natural and i actually used it the other day, althogh i had to use two boxes because i have medium length hair, but its really thick. The dye I mentioned is about $15.00 or so. God bless!
I doubt your going to find a professional place to do it for you, they are regulated on what they can use... try looking online to find a kit that you can do it your self... why do you want Henna powder? Just curious

No comments:

Post a Comment