Friday, May 14, 2010

Why is tanning lotion at tanning salons so freaking expensive?

I tan at Planet Tan here in Dallas, Texas. I ran out of lotion today, so I had to buy new lotion. When I went up there, the girl working there showed me all the different types of lotions and they all ranged anywhere from $60 to $80!!! I bought a new bottle of lotion for $81 ... and that was 25% off.Why is tanning lotion at tanning salons so freaking expensive?
Because one it it either really good stuff or two they get you because you believe it is really good stuff.Why is tanning lotion at tanning salons so freaking expensive?
GO ON EBAY. They have every lotion you could possibly want at prices ridiculously lower than salon prices. Pay with paypal; it's safe and secure. The savings are unreal. I buy all my lotions off ebay. The most I've ever spent is like $30 on a lotion before and that was for a really good one!
Because in order for you to tan you need tanning lotion .. and they know a lot of people tan so thats why they raise the prices.








Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment