Friday, May 14, 2010

How much should I tip nail salons?

I'm 16 and I don't have a job, and I sometimes get my nails done at the nail salon. I always get the simple acrylic white tip, which is $25. I feel guilty when I don't tip (usually because I don't have a lot of extra money on me), so how much should I start tipping?How much should I tip nail salons?
A few dollars is acceptable, but only if they do a good job.How much should I tip nail salons?
When I get my nails filled... I always give between a $5-$10 dollar tip depending on how well they do.
Try for 15%. They will probably recognize that you are young and forgive you if it's a little under.
where I go its $30 for acrylic/gel tips and I usually give $4 or $5 for tip..if they do a really good job then $6 but usually it's just a quick half hour so it's not like I need to pay them for a ton of time. I'm 18 and have been getting my nails done for 3 years now.
Take Like 3 Extra Dollers On You B4 You Leave


Then, Check If You Have The 3 Dollars Left Over, If You Do, Then Tip Them


I Usually Tip Them That Much


Sometimes, I Give Them 5
well wene i get my eyebrows threaded i usually pay about 8$ so i tip them about 5 bucks...
20% is a good tip. For $25, that is $4 or $5. If you don't have a lot of extra cash, I'd suggest getting a regular manicure without the acrylic. It is a lot less expensive ($10 or $12), so the tip is less ($2). If you're worried about the regular manicure chipping, you can buy a jar of clear nailpolish at the drugstore for a few bucks, and put another clear coat over the ends of your nails a few times a week. This makes the manicure last a lot longer.
well try giving them something not like a dollar..
You are young I would recommend 10% to 15%.


20% for a good job done is always appreciated. I have see them being paid up to 50%.
  • buy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment