Friday, May 14, 2010

Those who are experience with nail salons I have a question?

I have acrylic nails on and my real nail underneath is about the same length. Can I have them remove the fake nail and still fill my real nail like with acrylic?Those who are experience with nail salons I have a question?
to be honest... the better thing to do is to just wait till the fake part grows off. and when u go back to the nail shop get them to cut a little bit down everytime u go. then thats saves u from having to take all the acrylic off and messing up your real nails.Those who are experience with nail salons I have a question?
No.





They ';fill'; in the acrylic because your real nail has grown out (or has lifted) so they need to refill the area between the acrylic and your cuticles.





If it's just your real nail, there is nothing to refill. Your nail just grows out.





If you want to keep the length of your real nail but want to make them stronger, ask for a silk wrap or gel. This way they don't have to do the long fake tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment