Friday, May 14, 2010

I have a question for people who go to tanning salons?

I have been wanting to get a little more color before summer starts, but I'm hesitant.





1) I'm really pale, and so a lot of my veins show through my skin on my chest, legs, etc. Will the appearance of those diminish at all if I tan?





2) How long to tanning booth tans last usually?





3) I know when I tan in the sun, I get freckles on my face which I love. Will those show up if I tan with a tanning booth?





4) How many trips to the salon does it generally take to get a healthy, not-overdone tan?I have a question for people who go to tanning salons?
1) yes, having a tan will diminish the appearance of the veins, depending on how dark u get


2) it depends really...some people just hold the color longer than others...however long your outdoor tan lasts is basically how long your indoor tan will last...so if u tend to fade quickly from tanning outside, the same will probably happen when u get a tan from the bed


3) it`s the same...if u are prone to freckling when u have sun exposure, then it`s gonna happen even using the bed


4) start out at a short length of time, maybe about 5 min, %26amp; provided all goes well, gradually move up by a min or 2 as u go...if u go 3 or 4 times per week, i think it would take 3 or 4 weeks for u to get a good color





remember to exfoliate %26amp; moisturize your skin...exfoliation %26amp; hydration help keep your color looking nice...moisturized skin helps deter wrinkles %26amp; tans much better!!! u can talk to the salon staff %26amp; let them explain the products they carry...there are regular, accelerator, amplifier, bronzer %26amp; tingle lotions...i would not recommend using a tingle lotion straight off, as they are very powerful %26amp; with your pale skin, u would probably end up with a nasty burn!!! however, after u have a bit of a base tan (as long as u don`t have sensitive skin), i highly recommend the tingle lotions as they give your color a big boost...they really help u get dark





hope this helps!!! happy tanning!!!I have a question for people who go to tanning salons?
if you're hesitant about tanning beds (uv rays) try the spray-on tans, no not the self applied store boughten ones, the salon administered ones : )
1. your vains may not show as badly.


2. depends, mine usually last a couple of weeks


3. yes, a tanning booth will pretty much do the same as the sun


4. well, you hafta start out slow other wise you'll fry, so prolly bout 5-8 times depending on how long you go for, how easily you tan, how good your accelerator is, and how well you stay moisturized.
so blessed here... tan all over naturally!
yes you should go color looks wonderful on everyone =)


1: yes i have some veins that show on my chest and with my tan u dont notice them =)


2: well my tan lasts for about a month after i go for a month straight of tanning


3:um, im not sure i dnt have freckles sryy.


4: for me it only takes about 3 bc i tan very easily.





tips: MAKE SURE to moisturize alot if your skin gets dry sometimes youll peel and lose all your color and it looks gross =) be careful with your face you dont want it to burn so only leave it uncovered for a few mins then cover it with a towel =) and dont take a shower immediatly after tanning wait a few hours for it to settle =)





and maybe you should go about 2-3 times a week to maintan a pretty natural color instead of an over done one that you dont want

No comments:

Post a Comment