Friday, May 14, 2010

Is there a website to help locate hair salons and/or places to have alterations?

So far I've been at a loss for booking a hair stylist and someone to alter my dress. Is there a website that you can type in a zip code or city and it will give you a list of possible businesses? If there's one with reviews, that would be great! Also any tips about selecting a hair stylist or seamstress??Is there a website to help locate hair salons and/or places to have alterations?
When I was engaged I was registered at www.theknot.com They have TON of stuff and you should be able to get all the things you need there. I didn't need any of it hehe but good luck!Is there a website to help locate hair salons and/or places to have alterations?
Yes!!





It's called Yahoo Local:





http://local.yahoo.com/





You type in what you are searching for and you can see ratings for different merchants AND you can rate the merchant services yourself.





I found a wonderful bakery in my new neighborhood I moved to recently on the site.
If you type in Beauty salons in google you should find the top ones people always use. I'll give you one that has like over half a million salons around the U.S.
http://www.weddingwire.com
try yellowbook.com or wedalert.com

No comments:

Post a Comment