Friday, May 14, 2010

What are some African American hair salons that do quality work in the Laurel or Fortmede MD area?

I am looking for a shop that has reasonable prices and will not charge me a arm and a leg for something I can do myself.


I also want a shop that knows how to keep hair healthy and growing.


I currently am wearing my hair without any relaxer and want to be able to have it styled many different ways.What are some African American hair salons that do quality work in the Laurel or Fortmede MD area?
I know a lady named Mary, she does great work. She does Tree Braiding and just about anything else you can think up. She's right in Laurel and she's usually in on Wednesday's. I'm not sure what time, you may want to call and ask. http://www.salonsofmaryland.com/Blessing... But if you choose not to have her work with you, this place has a lot to choose from in either Laurel or Fortmede. So look around, I know you'll find something just right for you.What are some African American hair salons that do quality work in the Laurel or Fortmede MD area?
At www.salonblabbermouth.com there are over 87 salons with ratings and reviews in Laurel, MD. You should be able to find some helpful information there.





This site is 100% FREE and simple to use. Just click your state, find your city and you鈥檙e given a list of salons. If a salon your interested in isn鈥檛 list you can add it. After your salon visit, rate and review that salon for the next customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment