Friday, May 14, 2010

Why are there so many tanning salons in Arizona?

I mean come on people, have you even been outside?Why are there so many tanning salons in Arizona?
cause so many ppl are stupid enough to want skin cancerWhy are there so many tanning salons in Arizona?
Well I live in Phoenix,AZ.Here we have about 13 tanning salons in one


mall we have a tanning salon.And I don't even go to tanning salons!


Well my cousin Emma works at a tanning salon.But I never got a tanning there.I said because she works there!But I just will never go in a tanning salon.
It is very time consuming to get a suntan ';the old fashioned way'; . It is faster to go to a tanning salon. It's also cooler than lying outside in the ';oven';
Its to hot out and if u lay out u will probably get sunburned so tanning saloons are faster and easier





but its kinda a fashion thing to always be tanned and ppl expect that more when u live in a desert?
I know what you mean. They are all over town. Some people prefer the ';crispy'; look instead of the regular tan!
if it was 117 degrees in your back yard, would you want to lay out in the sun!!!
because they have alot of white people living there

No comments:

Post a Comment