Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why do a lot of White people go to tanning salons?

Are they ashamed of their original skin color? Why are they trying to be something they are not?Why do a lot of White people go to tanning salons?
they like being orange.. lookinh like oompa loompasWhy do a lot of White people go to tanning salons?
I don't personally go to tanning salons. But the idea of getting a tan isn't about trying to look black, Mediterranean or asian.





Its purely aesthetic, and is based on the myth that a tan makes people look healthier. White people range from swarthy to fair skinned. Fair skinned people will never tan like naturally swarthy people anyway.
Some like tan skin. Think it looks more attractive. I think a natural look is better. I'm Asian, kinda tan... I went to a tanning salon twice in my life to be darker for prom...get rid of tan lines on my shoulders...and all I could think about was how terrible it was. After about 10-15 minutes I wasn't even all that dark! lol
Thats just who they are duh
No. they arent ashamed. like why do we dress certain ways?
we like the look of a healthy tan......now, why do black people use bleaching cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment