Friday, May 14, 2010

How do i get rid of my bad dandruff? I have tried the salons shampoo, head and shoulders, along with denorex.?

I have tried the salons shampoo, head and shoulders, along with denorex. The salon told me to try heat response because I flat iron my hair. What else is there that i can do?How do i get rid of my bad dandruff? I have tried the salons shampoo, head and shoulders, along with denorex.?
I have the same problem. Have you tried Sulfur 8? Why your hair will smell kind of strange, sulfur 8 will work. Another option is Selsun Blue. I heard that works too. If these don't work, I don't know what will!How do i get rid of my bad dandruff? I have tried the salons shampoo, head and shoulders, along with denorex.?
Before you take a shower, rub baby oil in your hair and let it sit for about 5 minutes. When you're in the shower rinse out your hair and scrub your scalp with soap. Then wash your hair with any type of shampoo. That should work
  • buy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment