Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone know of any hair salons that are giving free makeovers in North Georgia?

I know that some salons give free hair makeovers to get hair models. I really need to get my hair colored and I am a little broke. I live in Canton, ga but would go all the way to atlanta to get it done. ThanksDoes anyone know of any hair salons that are giving free makeovers in North Georgia?
My old roomate owns a salon in Georgia but I can't remember the name of it. Here's a list of salons that might help. http://www.topratedhairsalons.com/Georgi鈥?/a>Does anyone know of any hair salons that are giving free makeovers in North Georgia?
you can get your hair done for free if you like... go to a beauty salon school and tell them you would like to be their hair model... but you will have to sign a form saying that you will not sue them if anything happens to your hair like fall out!!! .... i used to go to cosmetology school and they had hair models this is how i know

No comments:

Post a Comment