Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Based on my salons prices how much would thermal straighteing cost you think?

This is what it says on their site-





Perms $65 and up


Relaxer $55 and up


Thermal Straightening System (Consultation)





Does anyone have a guess as how much this would cost? I have thick, curly hair, about 5 inches past my shoulders. I don't want to go in and do consulation becuase I might not have the money.Based on my salons prices how much would thermal straighteing cost you think?
seriously the process is extremely time consuming and usually requires a helper, also understand the education that is required to properly complete the thermal straiting without damage.


look in the range of $400.00 depending on many factors could double or more. My sweety spent over 7,000 dollars on her hair last year for extensions and color.


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment