Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it illegal to have sex at tanning salons these days?

I used to do this all the time back in the day, but when I went into the tanning salon a few months back I noticed a sign that basicly said that you couldnt go into a tanning room with another person. This is one of my favorite places to actually have sex, since you get to rub the tanning oils up on the girl and then she comes out all toasty and dark. I'd hate for THIS to be illegal, whats the scoop?Is it illegal to have sex at tanning salons these days?
gosh, i sure hope its not illegal.


just pray that the cops won't be showing up at mine or your door anytime soon.Is it illegal to have sex at tanning salons these days?
It is discouraged for sanitary reasons. But I highly doubt that it is illegal. I once had sex with a tanning salon employee, but she wouldn't let us do it on the tanning bed for sanitation. So we did it on the front desk. lol. But that's not the point. Tanning beds are used often by many people, so having sex on them is just not a wonderful idea for business.
wow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment